vendredi 21 juin 2013

%$$$ Best Revews Pioneer TS-G1023I Enceintes de voiture


Save Product Available. Save Pioneer TS-G1023I Enceintes de voiture. Compare your Save price with best online store. Choose your best product Shopping online.

Review : Pioneer TS-G1023I Enceintes de voiture

Save Price Pioneer TS-G1023I Enceintes de voiture. Get around the merchant 's on-line searching and browse testimonials. If you're trying to find Pioneer TS-G1023I Enceintes de voiture with one of the most efficient worth. This could be the most successful offers for you. Exactly where you could find these item is by online looking shops? Read the review on Pioneer TS-G1023I Enceintes de voiture Now, it 's spacial value. consequently do not shed it.

Pioneer TS-G1023I Enceintes de voiture

Main Features : Pioneer TS-G1023I Enceintes de voiture

  • Description du produit: Pioneer TS-G1023I
  • Type d'écouteurs: 3-way
  • Réponse en fréquence: 45 - 27000 Hz
  • Sensibilité: 88 dB
  • Diamètre: 100 mm
  • Mounting depth: 43 mm
  • Référence fabricant: TS-G1023i
    PIONEER TS-G1023I Poids: 1.02 (kgs)






    Aucun commentaire:

    Enregistrer un commentaire